US Media International is seeking a Social Media/Digital Account Coordinator in our Boca Raton offices. Our diverse client list includes recognizable brands that are leaders within their industries. We are looking for a Social Media/Account Service Coordinator to be the liaison between the client and the internal agency team to support the development, implementation, monitoring & reporting of social media & digital campaigns for key client accounts.
Working within our new state-of-the-art social media platform, PR Recruiter, the Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for creating compelling and engaging copy for multiple social media platforms. The Coordinator will also monitor, publish and review analytics to help build US Media client brands. A strong work ethic, communication and organizational skills are imperative to this role. Additional responsibilities include:
· Posting, scheduling, monitoring and responding to community management across platforms.
· Assisting with social media content creation & managing monthly content calendar
· Assist in creating or receive from clients: copy, photography, videos, infographics, promotions and blog posts to drive brand awareness
· Social media community management including monitoring and activating online influencers and enthusiasts
Digital Account Service
The Coordinator will be responsible for communications between the client and the agency team to support the development, implementation, monitoring & reporting of digital campaigns for key client accounts. This role requires strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and vendors. We will train the right candidate. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Placing media through contract vendors monthly
· Quoting media buys on behalf of clients
· Acting as liaison between clients and vendors, effectively communicating solutions and ideas
· Researching potential vendors
· Additional responsibilities as delegated
· Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, PR or related degree
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
· 2+ years of social media OR digital marketing experience
· Capacity to multi-task while prioritizing projects and managing deadlines
· Creative and professional writing, editing and communication skills
· Working knowledge of social media management software
· Experience with additional digital media such as Email, SMS, Mobile (preferred, but not required)
· Knowledge of Google Analytics as well as other digital reporting platforms (preferred, but not required)
· HR or recruiting industry experience (preferred, but not required)
About US Media International
US Media International, an award winning, South Florida-based recruitment advertising agency, was founded in late 1997. Year over year, our agency has been recognized a “Top 500 Diversity Owned Business” in the U.S. and Top 100 Women Led Business in Florida. This year, US Media launched a new social recruitment platform – ‘PR Recruiter’ – combining the power of public relations and social media in sourcing talent worldwide. For more information visit www.usmediainc.com
Compensation & Perks
Compensation package will be competitive and commensurate with experience. We offer flexible hours, a casual dress code, free food Friday’s and a wellness program.
To apply, please send your resume to: [email protected] Please include salary history with your resume. Resumes submitted without salary history will not be considered.
US Media International is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This job posted by Us Media International company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity ! Free for apply this job