The Account Supervisor will be responsible for the management of key day-to-day client relationships and supervision and functioning of account team to ensure all Hispanic initiatives are strategically and creatively on target, delivered on time and on budget. Primary responsibilities include managing comprehensive Hispanic marketing healthcare campaigns, with responsibility for day-to-day client and account/creative/production management, strategic planning, recommendations and overall problem solving associated with management, development and implementation of successful ad campaigns.
· Acts as client relationship manager, understands client’s Hispanic marketing objectives and works with Creative and Account Management teams to develop strategies that meet those objectives on a daily basis
· Acts as a primary advocate for the clients’ brand on accounts, ensuring brand consistency across all projects and actively acquires thorough knowledge of the client’s business to meet objectives
· Assist Account Director or Group Manager as needed
· Supervises Senior Account Executive (s), Account Executive(s) and Account Coordinator(s) in their direct responsibilities, enables and encourages exceptional performance from account management team
· Consults with internal and external teams to be certain client objectives are clearly understood and then to assist in the development of strategic solutions.
· Maintains a current and broad knowledge of client’s business and competition in order to direct and contribute to Hispanic marketing and advertising plans, strategic planning and implementation
· Initiate and reviews reports, trends, results and interprets data to make proactive recommendations to advance multicultural business initiatives
· Reviews creative work for the supervised projects. Obtains upper management approval before submission to client and keeps management appropriately involved and informed on all major aspects of projects
· Provides assistance related to agency/team/management policies and practices
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or similar related field
· 5 – 7 years’ advertising agency experience
· Fully bilingual (Spanish/English), fluency speaking, reading, writing
· A solid understanding of Hispanic advertising and a familiarity with direct marketing
· Prior work experience in healthcare desirable
· Hispanic Marketing Integrated experience – TV, Radio, Online and Print with a proven track record in juggling multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously
· Detailed-oriented, organized and excellent written/verbal communications and presentation skills
· Strong ability to analyze and interpret data, graphs and charts.
· Enthusiastic, team-player with an “anything is possible” attitude, serve as a role model and facilitate a team environment
· Prior experience managing and developing other team members
· Ability to travel domestically – approximately 10-15%.
· Position in Los Angeles
The company offers and competitive compensation and benefits as well as outstanding professional development.
This job posted by Company Confjobidential company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity ! Free for apply this job